Tuesday, August 20, 2013

San Shu Gong (三叔公) and Lao Qian (老钱) in Singapore

There's always 1 product that I am sure to bring back to Singapore whenever I go to Malacca.  That's the San Shu Gong beh-teh-soh (三叔公马蹄酥).  This is a flaky-crunchy crust-skin pastry with malt filling.  It is a charcoal-baked traditional Hokkien pastry.... delicious!



I vaguely remembered that the Lao Qian coffee is quite nice.... a colleague had introduced this to me.  However, I only tried once.  Now that I chance upon it again, shall give it another try!


For Malaysian-pastry lovers, you might go crazy and want to buy EVERYTHING home!  Chill!



Where are these found?  The answer is Cold Storage at Compass Point Basement 1.... while stock lasts!


Like my post?  Follow me at Instagram (@joslovesfood), Facebook (Joslovesfood) and Twitter (@Joslovesfood)! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hi, is the cold storage at compass point still selling the beh teh so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilynn, sorry I am not too sure if they have it now. Hardly go there these days....

      Delete

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...